What's new
Forum - Sainik Welfare News

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPARSH Related Queries

Indian

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
  • How can I change or update my login password?​

You can update your password as applicable.
    Go to: My Profile > Change Password, and update as applicable.
  • I have forgotten my login password. What should I do?​

1. You can change your forgotten password. Click on Forgot Password on the Login Screen, and update as applicable
    2. You can call the SPARSH Helpline, provide the necessary details and access using the temporary password provided
    3. You can visit the nearest Service Center, provide the necessary details and access using the temporary password provided
  • Will the login in the portal be available 24*7 hours?​

Yes. You can access the SPARSH portal anytime & anywhere
  • Where can I find out the list of service centres in my area?​

The list of active Service Centers is available on SPARSH.
    Go To: Contact & Support > SPARSH Near You > Service Center Locator
  • How can I avail of services through the Service Center?​

You can visit your nearest Service Center & request for services to be availed by providing the necessary identification data for verification.
    Verify yourself using OTP sent to your Registered Mobile Number (RMN), or answer a set of Security Questions
  • Can I be entertained at a Service Center if I visit there without my phone?​

To avail of services at a Service Center, you need to verify yourself using OTP sent to your Registered Mobile Number (RMN), or answer a set of Security Questions
  • Are the services provided at the service centre different from the pensioner's portal?​

All services available on SPARSH can be availed via the Pensioner Portal as well as Service Centers without any charges.
  • What are the timings of Service Centers?​

Working Hours: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
  • What should I do if I am facing troubles while availing of services on the SPARSH Portal?​

1. Check internet connection
    2. Check browser compatibility
    You can alternatively reach out to us via the SPARSH Helpline or visit the nearest Service Center to avail of services
  • What should I do if an error message is displayed for 'Services Temporary Unavailable' while using the SPARSH Portal?​

1. Check internet connection
    2. Check browser compatibility
    You can alternatively reach out to us via the SPARSH Helpline or visit the nearest Service Center to avail of services

Members online

No members online now.